• Set-up, operates and control process on all products produced all machine shop equipment
• Responsible for executing production plan according to manufacturing schedule and work instructions
• Responsible for controlling quality of product according to inspection Plan and maintaining quality records
• Maintains and performs daily preventative machine maintenance and supplies all machine related needs
• Troubleshoot and solve minor to complex problems and issues. Conduct major root cause analysis
Additional Qualification Requirement:
1. Able to make complex modifications to sensitive assemblies and components.
2. Able to work with minimal supervision and provide solutions and hands on approach to solving problems fast.
3. Must know how to grind precision finishes and tool modification as well as tool development.
1. 10 years’ of experience with CNC and Manual equipment including Grinders, EDM and drill press.
2. Advanced understanding of G.D.& T. (Knows how to measure using proper measuring instruments).
3. Can arrive at sound conclusions by identifying the significant from the less insignificant.
4. Able to maintain a clean and safe environment at all times.
5. Able to read and understand blueprints, customer drawings, SOP’s, W I’s and all technical information in English.
6. Must have a high level of attention to detail.