Work Location: Milpitas, California 95035
Job type: Full-Time
- Create a rolling 4-week Master Production Plan for internal production. Utilize the production capacity, taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales, and new business opportunities.
- Analyze and identify risks associated with the options built into the Master Production Plan, including manufacturing lead times.
- Develop inventory targets and manage production to achieve targeted inventory levels on both a cost and unit basis.
- Monitor actual output versus the Master Production Plan. Identify gaps and drive solutions, including production performance metrics to the requested production schedule.
- Confers with machine shop staff concerning part design and processes required to ensure efficient production methods.
- Estimate production times, outside processing requirements and relates costs to provide information for management decisions
- Develop quarterly capacity plan for management review
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- 5 years’ experience in a CNC machine shop or similar environment
- Excellent mathematical abilities
- Basic ability to read and interpret blueprints for precision machined parts
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mechanical troubleshooting skills