Work Location: Newark, California 94560
Job type: Full-Time
Customer assigned material responsibility.
• Typically will be responsible for controlled consigned material.
• Pull kits for assigned customers, issue material in database system.
• Periodical cycle counts performed to confirm physical counts and database.
• Responsible to make sure that material in "bin 99," the holding shelf, is away to designated bin locations. One day turn is required.
• Responsible to make sure that material is returned to designated bin locations from kits that are returned to stockroom from production jobs. One-day turn is required.
• Responsible to make sure that kit shortages are filled for designated customer.
• Issuing all production supplies and consumables, physically and in database.
• Cross-trained in receiving department.
• Cross-trained in receiving jobs.
• Cross-trained in printing packing lists.
• Cross-trained in material issuing in database through the inventory movement module.
Please see JD
Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
• At least two (2) years of experience in Stockroom as Kit Puller
• Former stockroom experience preferred.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office preferred.
• Must speak, read & write English
• Team work/friendly
• Good Attendance