Mechanical Test Technician
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
- Perform testing of interconnect and thermal assemblies.
- To assist in mechanical & thermal related experiments which also include data crunching & reporting.
- Write procedures for production level testing.
- Analysis of failures during test.
- Other duties maybe assigned
- Associate degree or advance diploma from mechanical, or 2 years equivalent experience.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute test procedures on electromechanical and thermal assemblies.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn customized test software.
- Able to independently carry out instructions with little or no supervision.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach occasionally.
Able to lift minimum of 25 pounds occasionally.
- Able to sit and stand for extended periods occasionally.