Act as the initial point of contact for all incoming phone calls and visitors and guests. Order all office supplies, special office needs, and negotiate office machine contracts for copiers & supplies. Assist with Human Resource functions as needed and perform such tasks as recruiting and advertising for open positions.
· Switchboard operator providing courteous and expedient service to our Customers and Suppliers. Greet visitors. Assume the role of hostess making sure that all guests are welcomed and offered refreshments.
· Maintain stock levels of office supplies and special office needs. Obtain purchase authorization if over $400.00, receive, distribute and stock all office supplies.
· Maintain proper operation of all Office machines, postage machine and any special needs required by employees. Place Ads on Craigslist and Monster as needed, and maintain contacts with agencies to provide company with employment demands. Set up interviews between candidates and hiring managers. Assist in HR duties as needed.
Performance will be based upon the accuracy, completeness and timeless of completed task as well as their ability to positively interface with Customers and Suppliers while operating the Company's switchboard and handling the office and assist with human resource needs and requirements.
High School Diploma and minimum 5 years as Office Manager, HR experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.