Work Location: Fremont , California
Job type: Full-Time
Please see JR
- Review and analyze a specific process/ procedure.
- Identify gaps in the process and areas that need to be changed.
- Create or change a process, as you have determined based on your assessment.
- Manage the trial implementation of changes to ensure it is efficient and delivers the necessary results, make adjustments as needed.
- Train employees to replicate the process.
- Ensure manufacturing is following the process, perform a regular audit of the process to verify compliance, and re-evaluate the results.
- Bachelor degree in Manufacturing / Industry / Electronic Engineering or Equivalent
- In depth knowledge of how to assess, develop, and implement a new process, FMEA, SPC and other tools.
- Proficient in the ability to identify gaps in a process ad create solutions to resolve them.
- Experience with creating and leading a team, with the ability to positively motivate personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to create clear/ complete process documents and instructions, as well as, teach them to employees.
- Previous contract manufacturing experience is a plus.