Work Location: Fremont, California 94539
Job type: Full-Time
•Write, maintain and update from time to time, standard operating procedures and quality control checklist documents.
• Analyze test logs, results, and procedures for production quality improvement.
• Manage, Review and drive engineering changes for your assigned zone.
• Plans and designs methods to improve production processes.
• Build, modify and update, test automation.
• Reviews existing processes and develops solutions to increase productivity or reduce costs.
• Ensures compliance with approved production methods and quality standards.
• Has knowledge of commonly‐used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre‐established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Any other tasks or duties assigned
‐ 1 to 2 Years Production Engineer experience
‐ Bachelor Degree in engineering or the equivalent in combined formal education and experience in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electronic, Computing or Electrical Engineering
‐ Be able to work across departments as a member of the team and communicates effectively.
‐ Ability to manage engineering change taking into account production demands, training and changing labor standards
Skills • Knowledge of computer hardware specifications
• Familiar with production methods and procedures
• Know Linux and Windows based platform
• Ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Demonstrated skill using Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of SAP will be a plus but not necessary