Responsible for the overall supervision of the production department and product shipment
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Delegates assignments to Production Workers on a daily basis.
- Inspects progress of workers' assignments daily.
- Writes shipping tickets for parts produced.
- Ensures products are properly packed and shipped in a timely manner.
- Ensures Production Workers perform inspections for each order, in accordance with quality control standards and order requirements.
- Ensures complete documentation of parts inspected on appropriate paperwork as required.
- Ensures production equipment set up's are completed as required.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to appropriate individuals, and completes minor repairs as needed.
- Ensures materials required for each order are available and properly prepared, and orders materials as needed.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and specifications.
- Manages personnel related matters of Production Workers as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Develops and maintains an effective department through the selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of department employees.
- Directs and supervises all department employees to ensure goals are established for the warehouse area.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior supervisory experience helpful