Our client is the Top Mattress & Furniture company in Vietnam
· Manage & monitor the operation of Sales, Logistic, Warehouse & Customer Service for American market.
· Establish short-term & long-term sales strategy/plan and allocate sales quota for assigned territory in coordination with company's business plan.
· Manage, coach & monitor the performance of Sales Coordinator team to achieve assigned sales target.
· Play the role as contact point to resolve the issues which relating to customer requests, customer complaints, … to ensure the best service to be served for Lien A’s customers.
· Coordinate closely with relevant partners to develop, monitor and manage successful indicator of the programs which support for Sales activities.
· Attend associations, exhibitions, workshops,… to expand the network as well as to approach potential customers for sales opportunities.
· Frequently conduct market surveys to keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, …
· Manage the goods of warehouse in term of quality and quantity as well as to minimize the inventory.
· Perform other tasks assigned by General Director.
· University graduation major in Business Management or relevant field.
· At least 10 years working experience in Sales field & at least 05 years in Managerial level.
· Having Sales experiences in Mattress/ Furniture/ Interior industry is a must.
· Having experiences in variety of sales channels such as: Distribution, Factory, Project (Hotel, Resort, Construction, ...)
· Strong sense of business.
· Proficient in searching and using necessary tools to analyse the status of market, industry, consumer insight and market intelligence.
· Strong analysis skill.
· Be willing to independently travel base on business demand.
· Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop positive and trustworthy relationships.
· Excellent presentation skills and be competent in using Microsoft Office tools to create professional reports and presentation.
· Desire to have complete control over your earning potential.
· Personal drive, tenacity and energy.
· Results- oriented