We are looking for a self-driven customer service oriented Support Project Coordinator specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner to join our time. We’re a bunch of wickedly creative minds and we are growing with a purpose. We count on insight from every team member and our technology infrastructure plays a key role in supporting our efficient everyday workflow.
As the Support Project Coordinator, you will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
As it pertains to NAV support, you will be expected to:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Prioritize and resolve user support needs in a timely manner.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Produce weekly IT reports showing key performance metrics, trends and statistics
As it pertains to general technology support, you will be expected to:
- Carry out client systems checks, reporting to Developers and Project Managers
- Assist with software implementations
- Produce monthly reports on clients’ projects
- Update client configuration files
- Walk customers through problem solving process